Hike through the Brixen Valley
Here we would like to invite all mountain- and hiking enthusiasts to join us! At the Brixen valley you will find a fascinating nature landscape - peaceful, beautiful and a pleasure for all senses! Impressive mountain summits, mystical valleys and marvellous streams. If you are preferring a few relaxing days, we can recommend a short stop at one of the numerous traditional alpine huts and mountain restaurants.
Experience an unforgettable summer in the Kitzbüheler Alpen! Discover a new mountain experience each day! 13 cable car companies in the Kitzbüheler Alpen have transferred the successful concept of common ski pass in winter to the new summer season. Hence the Kitzbüheler Alpen Summer Card was conceived. Each lift and cable car line offers its own unique highlights. However all 13 partners work together to offer you a different programme every day.
Compared with a single ticket, you can expect to save up to 32% with a 7-day card. A season card for the truly passionate mountain enthusiast offers saving of up to 55%! Naturally, children are subject to a 50% discount and babies travel free of charge.
The Tyrolean Adler trail offers 23 stages and leads 300 km right through Tyrol, starting in St. Johann in Tirol right up to St. Anton am Arlberg. The eagle has been chosen as symbol since the shape of the trail resembles its wings and because the "king of the air" symbolises pride, freedom and strength - just like the proud region Tirol.
We recommend the following high altitude hiking routes...
- Alpenrose - Gaisberg - length: 8,5 km
- Hahnenkamm - Fleckalm - length: 2 km
- Kitzbüheler Horn - Harschbichl - length: 2,2 km
- Harschbichl - Huberalm - Kitzbüheler Horn - length: 4,3 km
- Hartkaser - Brandstadl - length: 2,7 km, perfect for a family hike
- Hartkaser - Hochbrixen - length: 7,9 km
- Hohe Salve - Hochbrixen - length: 3,5 km
- Hohe Salve - Kraftalm - length: 2,8 km
- Hohe Salve - Rigi - length: 1,5 km
- Hohe Salve - Rigi variant/southern downhill - length: 2,2 km